Do any of these sound familiar?
- You need help making decisions about what to do next with your website to make sure you make the right choices for your business.
- Your designs in Canva feel cluttered and not consistently on brand and you want guidance to create more polished looking designs.
- You’re overwhelmed by all the website, course and email marketing platforms out there there and need help to choose the right online tech stack for your needs.
A consulting session may be just what you need to find the answers and confidence you need to move ahead.
Read on to see how I can help.
Perhaps you’re starting your website for the first time, or maybe you’ve had a website for awhile and are trying to figure out the best next steps forward.
Either way, you can have the benefit of my 20 years of experience supporting business owners with their website projects, to help you make the decisions that are right for your unique business needs.
Whether you have questions around:
- Website 101 basics and getting started with your website for the first time, so you make the right choices from the beginning,
- Choosing a website platform that makes the most sense for your business, both now and as your business grows,
- Navigation and content and ensuring you are giving your prospective clients the information they need, in a way that is easy for them to consume,
- Backups and security, so you can ensure you do all the things needed to properly protect your website,
- Or anything else related to building your first or next website.
Together we will figure out what options make the most sense FOR YOU.
However, if you find yourself needing one-on-one support and guidance to conquer your Canva account, whether you want:
- A guide on the side to help you learn how to better navigate the Canva platform,
- Assistance nailing down your Canva brand kit to be able to consistently create on-brand graphics, or
- Some other form of support while you build your confidence using the Canva platform…
I’ve got you covered.
In addition to over 20 years experience supporting small businesses with their websites I’m also a Canva educator and a Canva Certified Creative.
Online Tech Consulting
You may be feeling totally overwhelmed at all the online tech solutions available to you and which direction to proceed,
Or maybe you’ve already done a bit of research but still have unanswered questions that need feedback from someone who understands what’s going on “under the hood” of your tech stack.
If you are:
- Feeling paralyzed by all the available course platforms and not sure which is the best fit for you,
- Uncertain how to integrate your online course efforts with your regular business website, or
- Baffled whether you need a separate email marketing platform or if you should use what is built in with a course platform.