SEO is one of those things that can feel fairly daunting and overwhelming, but my guest today, Shea Bailey, has a knack for taking a difficult concept and explaining in a way we can all understand.
You need to understand the importance that Search Engine Optimization plays as part of your website marketing strategy, and today Shea is talking about how you can measure your SEO, and what to do if your efforts aren’t working.
Listen to Episode #7
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What SEO is and why you need to include it as part of your marketing
- The steps you should take to see if your SEO efforts are working
- The specific metrics you should be tracking in Google Analytics and Google Search Console (both of which are free tools!)
- How long should it take for your SEO efforts to start showing a positive impact effective
- What to do when your SEO efforts just don’t seem to be working
Shea Bailey is an SEO specialist based in Austin, Texas. He is a regular speaker at creative industry events including Wedding MBA, The Knot Pro Network, Wedding Market Expo, and the Association of Bridal Consultants, among others.
He’s also co-founder of Conquer Your SEO, a website focused on teaching creative professionals and entrepreneurs how to DIY their search engine optimization more effectively.
Resources & Links
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- ProRank Tracker
- 90 Day SEO Checklist
- The CABW Podcast Community
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Make sure you never miss an episode, and click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you find the website education I provide to be helpful in your business, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes, as well.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what has been the most helpful episode for your business. Thank you!