Creating a website that grows your business can be broken down into three key steps: Assess Your Site, Create a Plan, and Optimize & Maintain.
Yes, having a website that looks great is important for the appearance of professionalism, but if your website isn’t meeting your business needs, or attracting the right client and meeting their needs, then at the end of the day, it’s not an effective business tool.
Listen to Episode #6
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The key questions to ask yourself to assess your website (and why it’s so important to do a mini audit on your site)
- How to determine if your website is meeting your business needs
- How to know if your website is attracting the right clients and whether it’s meeting your visitors’ needs.
- The importance of optimizing and maintaining your website and some of the important steps you should take each month to perform your regular website maintenance
Resources & Links
- Google Analytics
- Crazy Egg
- Mouse Flow
- Hot Jar
- Broken Link Check
- Monthly Website Maintenance Checklist
- The CABW Podcast Community
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Make sure you never miss an episode, and click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you find the website education I provide to be helpful in your business, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes, as well.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what has been the most helpful episode for your business. Thank you!