It doesn’t matter how ‘pretty’ your website is.
If your website is glacially slow, you are going to lose the attention of your website visitors, along with the opportunity to convert those visitors into customers.
So, how do you make sure you don’t scare off potential clients with a sluggish website? In this episode you’ll find out how to check your page speed and the steps to take to improve your page speed!
Listen to Episode #5
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why a website’s page speed is so important
- How slow is too slow for a website to load
- Specific tools you can use to check your website’s page speed
- 6 steps you can take to improve your page speed score
- How to create page speed friendly images
Resources & Links
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links. If you do use one of the affiliate links, it will cost you nothing to use but I will receive a small commission …. which I will use to fund my Starbucks habit! (Iced chai lattes in the summer and eggnog lattes in the winter!)
- How Loading Time Affects Your Bottom Line (Neil Patel)
- Google Page Speed Insights
- WP Rocket
- Bon Accord Creative Website Support Plans
- The CABW Podcast Community
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Make sure you never miss an episode, and click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you find the website education I provide to be helpful in your business, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes, as well.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what has been the most helpful episode for your business. Thank you!