Christie Osborne is back and together we’re once again talking about ways you can improve your website this year to help your website turn visitors into leads for your business.
This is the second part of a two-part series on this topic (part one was last week) and by the time you finish listening to these episodes, you’ll have your website action plan steps that you can take to ensure your website is the best it can be in 2020!
Listen to Episode #19
In this episode, we’ll cover the latter 10 things you need to do in 2020:
- #11: Stop BS’ing yourself!
- #12: Put a transactional CTA on your Homepage for your services
- #13: Add appropriate CTAs on each subpage of your website
- #14: Install Google Analytics
- #15: Create goals in Google Analytics
- #16: Create a great lead magnet
- #17: Create a dedicated landing page for your conversions
- #18: Create a dedicated thank you page for your conversions
- #19: Put a transitional CTA on your homepage for the lead magnet
- #20: Start blogging, even if it’s just once a month
Christie Osborne is the owner of Mountainside Media, a company that helps event industry professionals develop scalable marketing strategies that bring in more inquiries and leads.
Christie is a national educator with recent speaking engagements at NACE Experience, WIPA and the Association of Bridal Consultants Conference. Christie regularly shares industry insight in her Catersource column, as well as on SpecialEvents.com, WeddingIQ and NACE’s industry blog.
Resources & Links
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited
(Note that this is likely outdated now, though some of his points still hold, as we mentioned in the episode)
- Google Analytics
- How to Create a Goal in Google Analytics
- The CABW Podcast Community
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Make sure you never miss an episode, and click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you find the website education I provide to be helpful in your business, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes, as well.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what has been the most helpful episode for your business. Thank you!