As we head into a brand new year, it’s a great time to focus on refreshing your website to ensure you’re taking the steps necessary to help your blog to help your SEO!
SEO specialist Shea Bailey is back to give you a quick list of actions you can take to improve your blog so that is increases your expertise, authority and trustworthiness in the eyes of Google.
Listen to Episode #16
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to create focused “cornerstone content” on your website and how you can do that.
- How you can build authoritative back links.
- The importance of creating video content and how it can improve your website’s engagement and SEO.
- Why you need to understand the importance of page speed for SEO
- The potential SEO impact of doing a blog post and image clean up (hint: it could improve your website traffic dramatically)
Shea Bailey is an SEO specialist based in Austin, Texas. He is a regular speaker at creative industry events including Wedding MBA, The Knot Pro Network, Wedding Market Expo, and the Association of Bridal Consultants, among others.
He’s also co-founder of Conquer Your SEO, a website focused on teaching creative professionals and entrepreneurs how to DIY their search engine optimization more effectively.
Resources & Links
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Make sure you never miss an episode, and click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you find the website education I provide to be helpful in your business, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes, as well.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what has been the most helpful episode for your business. Thank you!