Many of you probably already know that you can use Google Analytics to see how visitors to your website are behaving as they explore your site, but did you know that you can use Search Console to find out how Google is interacting with your website?
Search Console is a very useful free tool that you can use see if Google is encountering any problems with your website that might impact where you rank in their search results. You can also find out what keywords you are ranking for, and you can see where Google is ranking you.
Listen to Episode #12
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Google Search Console is and why you need it.
- How Google Search Console differs from Google Analytics.
- How to use Search Console to find out what keywords you are ranking for.
- The important metrics that Search Console can show you and how it can help you fix errors on your website.
- How to use Search Console to ask Google to crawl your site, and why that’s so important.
- How to find out who is linking back to your website.
Shea Bailey is an SEO specialist based in Austin, Texas. He is a regular speaker at creative industry events including Wedding MBA, The Knot Pro Network, Wedding Market Expo, and the Association of Bridal Consultants, among others.
He’s also co-founder of Conquer Your SEO, a website focused on teaching creative professionals and entrepreneurs how to DIY their search engine optimization more effectively.
Resources & Links
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Make sure you never miss an episode, and click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you find the website education I provide to be helpful in your business, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes, as well.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what has been the most helpful episode for your business. Thank you!